We're now able to perform routine surgical procedures that are a standard component of orthodontics. These minor oral surgeries, including wisdom teeth and bicuspid extractions can be performed in any of our 2 branches.
After Local Anaesthetics Injections
- Do not eat until numbness has disappeared (this may take from one to several hours)
- Be careful not to bite numb lips or cheeks
- A tingling or sensitive feeling may occur while the numbness is wearing off
- Some soreness or muscle stiffness around the injected area may remain for a day or two, especially with lower block injections
- If you have any unusual symptoms, or you are worried about any after effects please don't hesitate to call.